Terms & Conditions of Sales (LVMH)
- This sale is offered to staff of LVMH, Friends & Family of MHDM (Moet Hennessy Diageo Malaysia) based in Malaysia only.
- All orders can only be received via the e-platform and all submitted and paid orders cannot be changed or cancelled.
- In Friends and Family Sales, each account will be entitled to RM3,000 purchase limit.
Product & Pricing
- Prices on this website are listed in MYR.
- This LVMH / Friends and Family sales benefit is extended to invitees for personal use or genuine gifting to family and friends without monetary reimbursement. Resale of product purchases through any channel including informal/personal means are strictly forbidden.
- All items are available while stocks last.
- All prices are final at checkout.
- Prices may be adjusted at any point during the year. Adjustments do not apply to purchases already processed and cannot be the base for any claim.
- Payment by credit card only (Visa / Mastercard), online banking (FPX), and eWallet (Boost / Grab / MAE / ShopeePay / Touch n Go).
- Payment in MYR only.
- Orders will be considered final only after payment is completed.
- Deliveries shall be made to Peninsular Malaysian addresses only.
- Your order will be processed and delivered within 10 business days. During Friends & Family/Seasonal Sales or periods leading up to festive seasons, your order will be processed and delivered within 15 business days.
- Deliveries will be made between 9am – 5pm, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- The person receiving the goods at the delivery address shall be deemed to be the authorized representative of the customer. However, your authorized representative receiving your order at the delivery address must be 21 years of age or above. Our delivery agent reserves the right to request for a valid photo ID to verify the recipient's age.
Delivery fees and charges are as listed below:
Total Purchase Amount
RM600 & Above
Free of Charge
*Delivery made to MHDM offices is only available for MHDM staffs
Acceptance of Goods
- Customers (or their authorized representative) are to inspect that the goods delivered are correct according to the Delivery Order (“Delivery Order”) document issued by MHDM. The inspection must include the physical appearance of the products delivered, and quantity thereof.
- Upon inspection, where the goods delivered are incorrect, damaged or where there are missing items, the customer has the right to reject the whole delivery; or reject the incorrect and damaged bottles only and request the delivery person to return the items to MHDM. This cost shall be borne by MHDM.
In such cases, the customer (or their authorized representative) shall immediately notify MHDM in writing by way of an annotation on the Duplicate of the Delivery Order to be returned to the delivery person. Where no such notification is received by MHDM on the day of delivery, the products listed on the Delivery Order shall be deemed to be accepted by the customer (or their authorized representative) to be in good order and condition and free from material defects.
While Duplicate of Delivery Orders are returned to MHDM by our logistics provider daily, in order to assist with rectifying the issue on your order swiftly, please email email@example.com to notify us of the issue. In your email, where possible, please include a photo of your notations on the Delivery Order.
- Where the customer (or their authorized representative) does not inspect the goods upon delivery, the customer will then not be able to raise any disputes with MHDM thereafter. Signed Delivery Orders with no exceptions listed will be taken as goods received by customer in good order and condition.
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
- Due to the consumable nature of our products, we are unable to accept any return or exchanges of products after Acceptance of Goods is complete, as evidenced by the signed Delivery Order.
- In the event where stock is unavailable to fulfill your order, or where you opt for a refund due to an error in delivery, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team to apply the amount paid to purchase alternative products, or to arrange for a refund.
- Where a refund is necessary, it will be processed by MHDM within 5 business days; it will take 14 business days for the returned amount to be reflected to their credit card / bank / e-wallet account.
MHDM reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice and has the final decision in case of disputes.